Wednesday 13 September 2017

A Ginger Gem Styles



I feel dead nervous about this post, not really sure why as what it involves is something that I have been doing now for a while, but I guess I've never made it official.
Putting yourself out there on social media can be quite a daunting thing for a lot of people but I've never really given it much thought, I've never really worried about what I post & what people think as it's my feed, my life & what I love, if people don't like it they can just unfollow can't they?


However this new venture is daunting, as I really hope people like it & enjoy what I do & even want to be a part of it! So enough rambling for now, here goes- I have decided to set up my own little product photography page. I don't want to call it a "business" quite yet as there is a long way to go & I'm not sure what I want it to become.

I have decided to take the plunge as I have been a brand rep for various businesses on Instagram, which I absolutley adore doing & now I have started to get interest from other people asking me to take pictures for them. I must admit that this came as quite a shock as I never expected it to happen, but it's something I have been wanting to do for such a long time, so I thought that I should go for it!

 Featured- Chun_Kees
Featured- The Native State, Chun_Kees, Lovely Ink Prints, Anders & Boo, Tiny Jax

I currently work part time- 3 days a week. I fit in around Seb, when he naps, or when hes running around, causing mayhem! Which can sometimes limit the time I have to shoot. However we will be putting him into nursery in the near future which is also to work with my Fiance's new job too. This will then give me the time I need to focus on my photgraphy & grow.

At first I will be offering my services for free, once I become more established I will be charging a fee.


What I am Offering

Professionally edited, high resolution photographs, which will be featured on my product styling page, @A.Ginger.Gem.Styles I will tag you in each picture. you will receive copies of each photo taken for you to use via your social media channels or website, but I would ask to be given photo credit. I am happy for you to have an input, if you wanted something specific for example, a styled flat lay or perhaps a more natural interior photo, I'm willing to work & adapt to you. (If this is the case I just ask you to understand that I have quite a busy lifestyle & this may take longer.)

All I ask from you is patience. I am passionate about photography & this new venture- It's what I want to do, but currently due to circumstances I can't pursue this as my full time work so I do it in my spare time. This doesn't mean I neglect my work it just means that it may take a little longer to get the photos done, however they will be done.

If you would like to have your products photographed and featured then please email me at-

agingergemstyles@gmail.com
(If you would like any products to be returned then postage must be paid for.) If I keep them then they will be featured & styled along side other products that I receive.

If you want anymore information then please don't hesitate
to contact me on the above email address. 

I am so excited to get started & hopefully this venture will grow into something amazing. Below you can see some of the work that I had done for my current Brand Rep work & collabs. To see more of my work please visit my Instagram page @A.Ginger.Gem

 Featured- Chun_Kees
 Featured- Haymans Gin
Featured- Birdies & Bearcubs
 Featured- Tiny Jax
 Featured- Tinyppl London, Ivy+Print Design, Lily Maeve, Tiny Jax, La.Pom.Pom
 Featured- Tiny Jax
 Featured- Sunflower Seedling Designs, La.Pom.Pom, Tinyppl London, Ivy+Print Designs, Sew Totally Perfect, With Love Sisi
Featured- Wolfie & Willow
Featured- Lovely Ink Prints, The Native State

So if you have a business- big or small I would love to hear from you!

For any queries, questions or further information please email me at-
& I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Love Gem
x








Share:

1 comment

  1. Firstly, thank you for all you have done for me in the past and continue to do.
    Your creative style is stunning and your photography is second to none.

    Wishing you all the success in the whole wide world!

    P.s - please don't forget about me when you're rich & famous ��

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig